Tuesday, February 16, 2010

I Just Adore All The Cute Things She Does



...just can't get enough of that little girl!!! :)
(More junky phone pics from before the new camera)

3 comments:

Serin said...

<3 so sweet! I'm so happy for you!

Franziska Patterson said...

hehe,what a cute little chubby babe. Love it. I know how you feel. I think the first few weeks/months of Sophia's life, we just held her about 99 percent of the time - not because of some parenting philosophies but just because we couldn't get enough of her, and just wanted to hold her all day. I think my parents only got to hold her 2-3 times during the 3 weeks they were here when she was born. Ooops.

Ambrosia said...

She looks so chubby! She's just so cute and chubby! I love it. I never kicked the last cough completely and then my whole family caught a really nasty virus so I really can't wait to come over and play with Chloe!

Footer