Sunday, March 21, 2010

Funny things about Chloe...

She loves to look at our ceiling fan. Rob and I entertain her by turning the fan and the light on and off. In fact, she loves the fan so much that sometimes the fan receives more smiles than we do!! :)

She started looking from right to left and back again in rapid succession...so fast that her eyes don't have a chance to focus on anything and she may not only get that wrap around bald spot on the back of her head, but also a friction burn! :P

(I wrote this back on 17 Feb 2010....and haven't been blogging since) :P

2 comments:

Franziska Patterson said...

Yup...babies like weird thing. Sophia loved the ceiling fans as well, along with lights on the ceiling. I remember when we went to Henry's parents and arrived in the middle of the night, and Sophia wouldn't go to sleep because she couldn't quit staring at the ceiling fan. :) they are so cute, those little ones.

Romi said...

They sure are! :)

Footer