Sunday, July 12, 2009

Warning: White skin alert!! You may want to grab sunglasses before viewing!!



As per Serin's request...here's a belly picture. I don't really have the cute pregnant look, just that I need to go on a diet...but that's how it was already, just exaggerated now. :-P

6 comments:

Franziska Patterson said...

Misty, I don't think it matters how white your skin is or what kind of picture it is - I truly think you look so beautiful all the time. I don't always buy into all that inner beauty stuff (unfortunately) but I think your personality and who you are is just radiant, and so is your outer beauty. But, even if you're not in perfect shape sometimes outerly, your inner beauty always makes you look beautiful all the same. Something like that.

Ok, that was a lot. But, I thought that the other day. I thought 'Misty is a truly beautiful person'.

anyway, I think I just looked 'fat' until probably 26 weeks or so. I remember visiting my in-laws when I was about 24 weeks or something, and they couldn't even really tell that I was pregnant. I guess that's just how it goes. The belly will come though, before you know it, and then suddenly you'll be huge before you know it, and you forget what your feet looked like and such. It'll be fun.

Romi said...

I can't wait!! ;)

Romi said...

Thanks for all that you said Franzi!! That was really sweet!!

Serin said...

Just knowing there's a baby in there makes it cute! I totally thought it would be a bare belly pic from the warning. lol

and I agree with Franzi :)

sassley said...

Lookin cute :) Glad that you are feeling good and you and that sweet baby are healthy!!

Justin and Diana said...

I was just thinking "Misty needs to do a belly timeline." I should have known Pregnancy Nazi would have gotten to you already!!

Footer