Thursday, July 9, 2009

I'm Dreaming

A few days ago, Rob and I were naming things we hoped the baby receives from the other person. I mentioned that I hoped the baby had his blue eyes. (Who doesn't know that I'm crazy about his blue eyes? Well if you didn't...now you do.) That night I had a dream that I was asleep at a little table in a cafe. (When I'm really tired, it's hard for me to wake up, even in my dreams.) :P I was curled up on the chair when Molly approached me carrying a little baby in blue pajamas, with blue eyes. Despite being an infant she was a handful for Molly. She handed me the baby and said, "You had your baby, she was 7 lbs. and 7 oz." I was very confused and shocked in my dream because I couldn't figure out how she'd gotten so big already and how I'd missed the birth. :P

(I know....definitely a dream. I've always been pretty nervous about giving birth. So it must have been my subconscious doing a bit of wishful thinking.) :)

2 comments:

Franziska Patterson said...

Pregnancy dreams are just weird. I was also hoping for a little baby. My sis-in-law had these little 6lbs babies, so that's what I wanted. Well, Sophia came with a wopping 9 lbs. But, she was the cutest baby I've ever seen. It'll all work out fine, though I hope you get your wish.

Serin said...

7'7 is a great size, but maybe that baby in BLUE is your adopted baby and that's why you don't remember the birth? ;)

Pregnancy dreams are crazy

Footer