Thursday, August 13, 2009

It Looks Pretty Obvious Now....

I had another Dr. appointment a few weeks ago and they did a pretty extensive ultra-sound exam and then gave me a DVD with most of the pics on it. I was excited that I had the pics in digital format so that I could blog them really easily.....well, as I've learned, almost nothing is simple! The pics were in video format and I had a pretty tough time extracting them to save still frames as picture/jpg format (being as computer-clueless as I am). :-/ Last night I finally petitioned Rob's help and he was able to find a way to get it to work. (BTW doing print screen of a paused video on REAL Player and another video software didn't work, but Media Player did...go figure. At least SOMETHING worked!!) So here is ONE frame from the video....one frame earned by blood, sweat and tears. :) But it's an important one. The Dr. and the nurse both checked her out that day and confirmed what the "OBGYN" said at Fetal Studios in the mall.... IT'S A GIRL!!!

3 comments:

Romi said...

She started wiggling around when I posted her pic. Either she's excited, or embarrased. :)

Serin said...

LOL So I take it you can feel HER now! ♥ I'm no expert on girl u/s, but I am on boy u/s and that is NOT a boy. ;) Congratulations again!

Now where's the belly pic?

paws said...

Feeling the baby is so neat. This pregnancy is going by a lot faster than mine did! Are you looking pregnant yet?

Footer