Thursday, January 10, 2008

Okay, Just one more, and then I'm REALLY going to bed!

I just have to say that I have the sweetest husband ever!! This morning I unplugged my ipod before I left to go take the kids to school and then head to my client's house to clean. The ipod was working fine when I left but when I was on my way I tried to turn it on and it was completely dead! not a spark of life in it. I texted ML quite disconsolately and he volunteered buying me a new one, syncing it and driving it out to me. I ended up meeting him at the store whereupon he saved my day! :) (I quite depend on my silly little ipod to keep me sane in my days of endless toil....it's really not that bad, I just really, really, really like it much better with the ipod!) :P

So now I'm staying up late syncing new stuff to my ipod and being rather foolish since I've got another cleaning engagement early tomorrow. But how can I not play with my new toy?!?! (Any excuse will do for staying up late.)

7 comments:

Wayne said...

I broke my ipod while running. I had to stop by the Apple store on the way home and by another one that same day! You do get addicted to those things.

sassley said...

Thanks for the reivite, its good to be able to know what you are all up to. I LOVE LOVE LOVE my ipod. Now that I have it I feel like I can't live without it. I wouldn't want to clean houses for hours and hours without one either.

Paula said...

I bet you know what I'm thinking ;)

Justin and Diana said...

WE your loyal readers DEMAND a new blog entry!

-judiroso
-WBFG

Paula said...

What are you up to? Hope everything is OK! We'd love an updte!

Serin said...

Um, HELLO? Yoo hoo?

Did you get your new king bed set up? I want to see it and the bedding!

Allison said...

I had a lot of reading to do to catch up - but it sounds like you guys are doing great and had a great Christmas. It was fun to read all the highlights of your life this last year! That was a good idea, maybe I'll copy it :) Anyways, I love reading other people blogs too and I'm so excited about it because now I'm back in touch with so many good friends, like you. Glad to hear you and your family are doing well!

Footer