Thursday, January 10, 2008
A bit distracted...
As Serin so aptly put it in her comment on my last post, "Apparently that really wore you out - you haven't posted since!" Tis sad but true. I feel that my brain is a bit mush lately. Sorry to disappoint. :) And I know how it must be such a let down for I love checking everybody's blog and it's always a delight when I find new reading material posted. In fact that's part of the problem. You all post so darn much that all the spare time I find to sit down to blogging (which is more than I really have...as you can tell by the time that I'm once again burning my candle at the wrong end) I spend in reading, relishing and chuckling at all y'alls witty posts and darling pictures/videos. Hence my blog has all but dried up. But hey keep up the good work everybody else!! I'm highly entertained, and it's all about me right?!!? :P
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment