Thursday, January 10, 2008

You wanna know something else???

Well, maybe you do and maybe you don't...but I'm gonna tell you anyway.

Whenever I read a blog and I comment, I always check the box that requests any comments to be sent to my email account because I don't want to miss out on something somebody says... Well the funny thing is that I logged onto my email account tonight and I had about 61 unread emails, and many of them were comments that I'd already read because I check everybody's blog far more frequently than I check my own email! :P

Moral of the story: If you want me to know something or want to ask me something, post it on somebody's blog. :D

5 comments:

Wayne said...

Ain't that the truth! It took you about a week to respond to my email, asking to be invited to your blog! But I'm not bitter! :) By the way, can I suggest that you change the option so that the word verification goes away.

Serin said...

lol

I second Wayne's request to get right of the $#%& word verification. It's very hard to do late at night. :p

Romi said...

:) I was thinking the same thing.

Justin and Diana said...

What is the point of that word verification anyway? Drives me batty, thanks for taking it off.

Paula said...

Boy, do i EVER know what you mean!!

Footer