Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Miracle Moments...



Well, we've had a few "miracle moments" in our lives this weekend...First of all, I was at a "Pampered Chef" party with my sisters on Friday night when My Love (ML) sent me a text telling me that he'd pulled my daughter's (MC) tooth and that she was very brave. Well, I write back that I'd had no idea her tooth was loose enough to come out. His reply was that it wasn't, but there was a tooth coming in behind it so he'd wrapped some floss around it and pulled it out. To MC it was a miracle that she'd finally lost her first tooth! She's SOOO excited to tell everybody all about her tooth and show them. When my dad saw her today he told her that she had a hole in her smile. She laughed and laughed over that one. :P It's great fun.


Well then on Sunday I suddenly got inspired to put up my Christmas tree. So the kids and I did it in a few hours while we listened to Christmas music. And now it's up and we're all starting to feel more in the spirit. The miracle part is...that I actually got my tree up before the second week in December!! I don't know if that's ever happened before, nor may it ever again. ;o

2 comments:

Serin said...

Wow! I can't believe he got that tooth out! And good for him, I had a permanent tooth grow behind my baby tooth and it bugs me to this day. Maybe I should get over it...

Yeah for Christmas trees! I don't know if our rental has room for ours. :o

Romi said...

That would be tragic Serin!! Maybe you'll have to get one of those mini Christmas trees, I'm sure Ben or Molly would be willing to donate one of theirs that goes in their rooms because they're sharing a room and will only have room for one. ;)

Footer