Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Thanksgiving Crazies

I believe I've been deemed crazy by all who know me. When asked what our plans are for Thanksgiving I say, "Well, I'm going to Colorado, to be with my husband's family for Thanksgiving and he's going to be with my family for Thanksgiving." I just get these odd stares and confused looks after that. My sister in law jokingly asked if I was boycotting my family for some reason...but then why wasn't my husband? :P Well, I try to explain all the crazy details that led to this arrangement and how it makes sense once you know all that, but I still see those looks. All I have to say is that it makes sense to me, mostly. :) (Actually, I do think it odd myself, and feel terrible about leaving ML alone for the holiday. He won't be flying to CO till Friday night, after work. I guess those looks might have merit after all. :P)

No comments:

Footer