Monday, April 26, 2010

Chloe's Blessing

Chloe was blessed on 11 April 2010. My dad's birthday. :)

I didn't take any pictures!! :(

The next day my sweet sister Maria came over to my house to take some pictures of Chloe in her dress since we missed it that day.

This is a little video clip of Chloe during the shoot....ignore all the giggling in the background. :P

The dress she wore was a dress my Grandma Grace made over 60 years ago when she had her first child. It was worn by my Uncle Eric. I've loved it ever since I first saw it so my grandma intended it to me when she passes away but she decided to give it to me now so that my little Chloe could wear it to be blessed in. I find it incredibly special that she was able to wear a dress made by the wonderful lady she was named after!!

The blessing was really special. It wasn't too long and it was very meaningful! I had three of my sisters write it down as they heard it so that I could put those in her baby book. I hope she will treasure that as I've treasured many of the blessings I've kept record of in my life!!

(12 April 2010)

2 comments:

Paula said...

She's such a doll ♥

Serin said...

She is so cute! That is so neat to have such meaning behind the dress! :)

Wish we could've been there. :(

Footer