Sunday, February 14, 2010

See How She Grows...


Chloe had a check up with the pediatrician this week, the day after she turned 6 weeks and discovered she's almost off the charts...


  • Length: 23 3/4 (grown almost 2 inches) 98th percentile

  • Weight: 11 lbs 2.5 oz (gained more than 2 lbs) 90th percentile

  • Head circ: 40 cm (grown 2 cm) 90th percentile

Also it seems that the day she turned 6 weeks she started smiling all the time and being very interactive. I wasn't sure before that day if her smiles were real or not, but that day I could tell they were!

(My camera broke this week, so all my pictures are from my camera on my phone. :-/ I guess I should be thankful that I'm not completely "camera-less.")

3 comments:

Serin said...

She looks like a little porcelin doll! Way to go Mommy Milk, can you believe that you are responsible for that? I always thought that was cool. I can't wait to see you all!

And you must remedy the camera situation, stat!

paws said...

She has such cute clothes and accessories. I'm afraid Rhea has missed out on that cuz her mommy is lazy or something.

Romi said...

I only bought a few accessories for Chloe. Rob has a few nice/creative girls in his department that hand-made her some darling bows that I use on the head bands that I bought. :-P

Footer