Saturday, July 4, 2009

It's a GIRL!

We just couldn't wait until 20 weeks, or whatever week the doctor usually looks for the sex of the baby. So after I got some extra cash from a cleaning job this week we went and did an ultra sound at "Fetal Studio" at the mall.

I made an appointment, the earliest they had was 6 pm. So the kids and I grabbed some "fast food" and headed to Target so that they could spend their hard earned cash that was burning a hole in their pockets. At Target I found a book called The Baby Name Wizard and sat down on a glider in the baby section to browse it. I liked it so much that I spent the next hour reading it while my kids were browsing the toy section and finally decided to buy it. (It's much more than a baby name book).

We went to the park to kill some more time (while I continued to browse my baby name book) and then picked up Rob and headed to our exciting appointment. :D

The baby didn't want to cooperate at first and get into a convenient position but then she got the hiccups and started wiggling all over the place. We got a good look at several different angles and he told us he was sure it was a girl. For me though, I need more confirmation...just like with the prego test in the beginning. :) Rob feels the same way. So we'll see what the doctor says it is at 20 weeks. :)

I'll post the cute little pics we got as soon as I can get them scanned! :)

3 comments:

Serin said...

Congratulations again, this family needs more girls! Is Molly over the moon?

Franziska Patterson said...

girls are the best!I'm speaking from experience :). It'll just be so much fun. How exciting...

Romi said...

She sure is!! She's kind of gloating to Ben...they kind of had a contest going...which gender would outnumber/gang up on the other. :-P

Footer