
As per Serin's request, I finally got some pictures taken of my new King size bed so I can post them. (Wahoo!! I just love having a KING size bed!! Every night I'm SO glad!! I wasn't sure it was going to be that much of a difference, but it's heavenly!) This past weekend I went and got some cute pillows to go on top because so far all I had was the quilt. I'm trying to be good and get a little at a time. :P So for now I got about 1/2 of the bed accessories from my wish list. :)

Wish list for bed:
* a few more pillows
* a bed skirt
9 comments:
That's beautiful. I love the white frame. Are you sure you want to cover it up with a bedskirt?
It looks so cozy! You'll *really* be loving that bed when you have your baby snuggling with you. ;)
King size beds rock!
Pretty Pretty Pretty!!! I LOVE chocolate brown and blue together it's one of my favorite combos. I really like the brown pillows they are so cute. I think getting things a little at a time works really well. I decorate that way and I think I make better choices. Plus it ends up looking like you spent time picking each thing and did't just buy a room in a bag. Next time you come out bring some cash and some extra space in your car so we can hit the flea markets.
Very cute! I like the look. I too love that color combo!
Paws-the only reason is that our box spring peaks up over the top and it's not so cute to me...any suggestions?
Serin-I'm SO excited. I've figured out exactly where I'll put a bassinet and a rocking chair when we've got a baby to snuggle with too. :)
Wayne-I can't figure out why I didn't get one sooner!
Sassley-Yeah!! I was thinking that after you posted that cute hutch!
Couldn't you tuck the bedskirt under the wooden side rails. That way it will cover the box spring and you will just see it peeking out from under the wooden side rails. Does that make sense? Well it does in my head at least.
Yeah, that's a good idea. I'll have to try that...once I get that far. :P
That's what we do with our bedskirt.
Post a Comment