Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Sweet Success!!

Most days I feel that there's some kind of thief that steals my time and that I should have much more than I actually end up with, and therefore accomplish much less than I'd like or hoped. Well today I didn't feel quite so robbed, and it was a good feeling! I got up and decided to clean the house and do all the laundry (normally it's just my laundry day...and sometimes grocery day too). I got 96% of the house clean and 90% of the laundry done thanks to MIL who made me lunch AND made most of dinner!! And thanks to my sweet kids who did their normal chores plus helped mop the kitchen, laundry, entry, 1/2 bath, kids bath and master bath!! (Go team!!) AND I got some blogging done!! :P (That's a miracle in itself, wouldn't you say??)

4 comments:

Franziska Patterson said...

If you feel like you get robbed of time, here is a wonderful book you may in enjoy called "Momo" by Michael Ende. I'm sure they have it at the library. It's for older children, but also makes a fantastic read for adults. I think you'd love it.

Serin said...

I would like to know how you figured that 96% of the housework was done. lol

Wayne said...

I feel the same way most of the time. It always seems that I have more to do then time to do it in.

Romi said...

franzi- thanks, I'll have to check it out!

Serin- Yeah, I thought I was pretty funny coming up with that figure since I really have no idea how to figure out a percentage of my house. :D

Footer