Tuesday, January 15, 2008
Christmas is officially over at our house
On Saturday we finally got together as a family and tag teamed taking down everything Christmas. The kids did their own little projects while ML and I took turns working on the major stuff and picking out pictures to put in our adoption profile. It feels great to have that checked off the list, but on the other hand taking down all the fun lights/trees/decorations etc. always seems to leave our home feeling a little less warm and cozy to me. I made this comment to ML and so he starts singing, "I CRY THE DAY THAT I TAKE THE TREE DOWN...". lol (That song has never been one of my favorites.) :P
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We took our decorations down on Saturday too. I loved getting them down. It just seems like after christmas is over they just start to look like clutter. Now it looks like we just moved in because I haven't put back my normal decorations yet. Guess I need to get busy on that.
Post a Comment