Since I love to read so much and I don't have time for that right now with my other activities and obligations (I don't
really have that much going on I'm just a plodder I guess. Whoever, besides me, takes six hours in the kitchen at night?!?! I'm such slow cook!! That must be why, if I have to choose, I'd rather clean than cook...I'm not
SO slow at that.) So I've been frequenting the public library to get my fix and coming away with stacks of books on CD at a time. They will only let me take ten at a time so I usually get all I can and then have BR get a few for me on his card. :) As it is I get strange looks from the librarians. :P When I get them home I download all the disks onto my ipod and then I can satisfy my craving to read while I'm driving around and especially while I'm cleaning houses.
These are some of my recent "reads":

1 comment:
Funny you would be reading Anne of Green Gables, the other sunday I ran across it on PBS and I had forgotten how much I enjoyed that series when I was a teenager.
Post a Comment