Monday, December 3, 2007

Halloween in December :P

I was going through some pics and decided to share some.
These are of my family on Halloween.
ML was "Harry Potter all grown up and working as an Auror"
BR was "Captain Atom" (Never heard of him before this and BR kept telling me he wanted to be Captain Autumn (that's how he was saying it) and I thought: what kind of super-hero would call him/her self after the fall?!!?!)
MC was a Jeanie or something like that...we got her outfit in Turkey and thought she'd really dig it but she was terribly embarrassed that she was not something readily identifiable and that she had to explain to everybody what she was. (I thought it was cute and kind of reminded me of that show that was on when I was a kid: I dream of Jeanie).
I was "Karate Kid" but forgot to take any pics. :)









4 comments:

paws said...

The immodest version of her costume may have been more obvious. ;)

Romi said...

True true. :)

Justin and Diana said...

Cute pics! I don't care when we get to see them so long as we do!

Serin said...

Cute, cute, cute. My brother makes a very good Harry Potter if I may say so myself. ;)

I would've known what MC was, either a genie or a gypsy. ;)

Footer