Monday, November 26, 2007
Absence makes the heart grow fonder...
We got back from CO last night around 10 p.m. And all in all it was a good weekend and we were glad that we were able to make it to CO for all the festivities there. We had fun hanging out with everybody, and ML had a good time with my family, but we both were surprised at how *much* we missed each other. Not that we didn't think we would, but we both agreed that it just doesn't seem much like a holiday when we're not with each other. No matter where we are or who we are with. I also realized that I would have hated Europe without him (he thought about not going at the last minute, and I was going to go with or without him and maybe invite someone else to use his tickets). I wouldn't say we quite take each other for granted, but not having something, or someone, definitely makes you realize how much you appreciate it when you do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It's so fun to be in love! It's even more to be in love with the same person and it doesn't go away. I love how much Henry and I still miss each other, even though we pretty much spend all our time together. Marriage is the best...if it's to an awesome guy. Otherwise, it's probably not that great. Hahaha...
It sure is the best! I consider myself infinitely blessed, and marvel all of the time at the wonderful man I'm married to. :) But you're right, there are guys out there that it probably wouldn't be very fun to be married to. :P
Post a Comment