Friday, November 16, 2007

Our Little Piece of Paradise

Welcome to our little piece of paradise.  We moved in on October 8th (well, that's when we moved most of our stuff here.  We actually started sleeping here October 5th. (The night we got back from Chicago. That's where we were when the closing finalized.)
 
It's great fun finding places for all our stuff, it's also fun finding new stuff to make our home all cute.  This part is really addicting and it's hard to not get carried away. :) 

3 comments:

Franziska Patterson said...

where is this little paradise? Where did you guys move to??? I love your blog! How did you get to set it up all pretty like that. You're ahead of me on the technical stuff, I guess.

Romi said...

We moved to the same city, just 30 blocks West from where we were before. But it's a wonderful little community. VERY community oriented and VERY friendly neighbors. Lots of events etc. The houses are all cute and unique instead of cookie cutter houses. AND, one of my favorite parts, we live around the corner from one of the new temples being built!!!

I looked on the internet for free blog templates and found this one. Then I couldn't figure out how to apply it to my blog by myself so I looked on their FAQ's. It had easy step-by-step instructions for applying it to your blog and so it was perfect for a computer-illiterate like myself. :P

Romi said...

I was thinking the same thing about yours franzi...yours is so pretty and I love your header. Very artistic!

Footer