Friday, November 16, 2007

Me with the Love of my life

The Love that warms up my side of the bed for me when I stay up late; The Love drives the kids to school for me so I can have a break...even though he has to work anyway; The Love that gets a brand new iPod as a gift from work and gives it to me to sell and tells me I can keep the money to buy new furniture; The Love that works all day then comes home to piles of homework, but stops to give me a hand in the kitchen instead; The Love that makes me feel like the most beautiful woman in the world!

5 comments:

Serin said...

Awww, that's so sweet! - and a little sick b/c it's my *brother* you're talking about, but I'll get over it ;)

Romi said...

Serin, Somehow I knew you'd say it was a little sick... :D I'm glad you'll get over it.

Serin said...

Glad I didn't disappoint :p

sassley said...

Oh that is sweet! Woellhaf men are GREAT!!

Romi said...

SO true!!

Footer