
I've been very neglectful of my poor blog this year. And since it was pointed out to me by my faithfully blogging SIL, I figured it was time for one last (due to my track record this time I doubt I'm going to get around to posting anything later than 38 wks) "belly-shot" so everyone can sympathize with me about the boat I have attached to my torso!!
I was standing in a public restroom with Molly the other day, we were waiting in line and I saw a woman out of the corner of my eye that had a REALLY big prego belly on her. I glanced over at her and realized it was my reflection. :-P
Let's just say I won't feel too disappointed if Gunnar decides he's done cooking a bit before my "guess-date".
3 comments:
LOL that's funny that you didn't know it was YOUR belly! It's looks like you're carrying really high! I'll send you my 2-week early vibes, didn't work last time, but maybe it will this time. You could have him ANY DAY!! :o
It's so exciting! Good luck!
Thanks Serin!!! Maybe this time eh?
....or even 1 week... <:-)
Thanks Serin!!! Maybe this time eh?
....or even 1 week... <:-)
Post a Comment