Rob asked them to do a waterproof cast. Apparently you're SUPPOSED to get it wet everyday! The wetter the better. It's amazing how things have changed since I was a kid! :-P
The nurse held up a sample of cast colors to Chloƫ and she chose bright orange. :-P
She also got a little cast shoe that she's very enamored with since she loves shoes so much. :-)
2 comments:
Wish I could sign it for her! ;) Grant was totally bummed that he didn't get a cast when he broke his arm. lol How cool (as cool as a cast can be) that you don't have to worry about keeping it dry!
How did she break it? :(
P.S. I would totally let her sleep with me, but I am a known push over. ;)
I think I recognize that cute pink dress! ;)
Way to pink orange, Chloe! It's so bright and happy. Why does it need to get wet? That's quite counter-intuitive.
I imagine it is very hard to see your little one go through something like this - and to know that there probably many more breaks in her future. The blessing is that you are uniquely qualified to empathize with her and guide her through it as she grows. :)
Post a Comment