As previously mentioned, (I think) :), Grandma Paula
got Molly signed up for Ballet and Tap this last spring.
Molly has REALLY loved it!! She does ballet kicks every where she goes.
Her first recital was on June 12th.
It happened on a VERY busy weekend
so since Chloe and I were the only ones who got to attend,
I took some pics and videos for all to enjoy. :)

The first three pics and video are from her tap number.
It was called "Shake Rattle and Roll".

It was a song from the "Tinkerbell" movie...

got Molly signed up for Ballet and Tap this last spring.
Molly has REALLY loved it!! She does ballet kicks every where she goes.
Her first recital was on June 12th.It happened on a VERY busy weekend
so since Chloe and I were the only ones who got to attend,
I took some pics and videos for all to enjoy. :)

The first three pics and video are from her tap number.
It was called "Shake Rattle and Roll".

It was a song from the "Tinkerbell" movie...

My camera didn't do so well in that dark theater,
so these pics/videos were the best I got.
But at least they give a little taste. :)
1 comment:
That is so cute! It looks like she's having a blast!
Post a Comment