Sunday, May 2, 2010

Happy Birthday to Rob

Rob celebrated his birthday by giving himself the day off. ;)
First he went shooting with his dad. He came home just after the kids got off school and we piled into the car and headed to the chiropractor for a family visit. After that Rob took us all to "How to Train a Dragon" at the movie theater. It was a really fun movie, we all had a great time! On the way home we realized we were hungry and decided to take advantages of some free meals we had at two different places. It made dinner VERY affordable!! :D
I never thought to take any pictures. :/
Till that night, Chloe and I took a bath and she was just so cute in her little bear/outfit/towel that I couldn't help snapping a few pics. (I wasn't too keen on being in them tho). :P


Look at that happy baby. I just love her!! :)
(22 April 2010)

3 comments:

The Daltons said...

Adorable Chloe Bear!

Serin said...

Sounds like a fun bday, I think Diana went to the same movie on her bday. Lol

Such a cute little bear cub!

Justin and Diana said...

In fact we did...and the best present I got was how excited Ronan was about that movie! She is certainly a cute bear!

Footer