Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Wiggling & Giggling & Wiggling & Giggling

I must amend that title...not so much giggling as smiling.
Chloe is such a good natured, smiley baby.
She giggles occasionally, maybe once every day, but they're brief and far between.
Smiles on the other hand are as abundant as her wiggles!

(14 April 2010)

(15 April 2010)
Thanks for the cute outfit Fran!! :)

Chloe is growing so much...she's wearing a 6-12 month outfit here!!
I just can't keep up with her growing!
Rob will often come home from work and say to her:
"You've done it again!! You've gone and got bigger while I was at work."
I think it might be true too!! :P

3 comments:

The Daltons said...

Such cute pics! It's funny how opposite on size Chloe and Ryker are. Ryker is still wearing 0-3 months perfectly. In fact, some of the 3 months clothes are still too big on him!

paws said...

Hey, we have those overalls! We have size 12 months and just bought 24 months. :)

Henry said...

Awww, yeah, the little dress I got her. Awesome! I'm glad it fit in time for summer season. That way you'll hopefully get a good use out of it. She looks supercute (of course!)

Footer