Four months ago, at exactly this time, Chloe took her first breath. It was amazing to meet her for the first time!! That moment is utterly, indelibly, irrevocably etched into my mind (as I'm sure most, if not all, moms would agree). She is simply a joy to our family. It is so fun to glimpse her little personality. She has such a peacefulness about her that I can't help but bask in her serenity. I love that little girl more every day, and I'm still in awe about how a little person could grow inside me and then come out and be her own little person...it boggles my mind, and yet it happens all over the world, everyday. It amazes me that such a miracle as life could be so prosaic.
Chloe commemorated her 4 month birthday this morning by grabbing her toes for the first time. (Too bad my camera was in the car and I had to resort to my cell phone camera...the things we take for granted these days...resort to another camera....my how technology has changed since I was a kid!) ;)

Chloe's 4 month size picture. Our day was pretty crazy. By the time I was able to take a picture of her, she was dreaming sweetly. Oh well, I guess it makes it interesting because it's different than all the others...although I might do another one tomorrow. :)
2 comments:
4 months??! I refuse to believe it! She is so adorable!!
I'm with Serin...too fast! Such a sweetie!
Post a Comment