Thursday, April 1, 2010

2 months....3 months

I got a bit behind in posting so here's Chloe's 2 month size pictures:
And here's her 3 month size pic's:

6 comments:

Serin said...

Dang it, Misty! How do you STAND her cuteness?! That last one is to die for! ♥

Serin said...

P.S. How is her tummy doing? Can you eat more?

Franziska Patterson said...

awwww, how cute! And she's so long.

paws said...

Those smiles are adorable. ♥

Justin and Diana said...

That last one is really cute! She looks so big/long, is she still off the charts?

Romi said...

Serin- She has seemed to be doing better lately. I don't know if it's a digestive enzyme that my mom gave me or her developing more...maybe a little of both. :)

Judiroso- I haven't taken her to the pediatrician lately because we've been pretty unsatisfied with our current one. :P I weighed her last week and she was 14 lbs and we haven't measured her length recently.

Footer