Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Sunday at Home with Daddy

We're not ready to bring Chloe to church yet so I pumped some milk and we tried a bottle for the first time (Sunday, January 31) and after we knew she'd take it, I headed off to church and left her home with daddy. I went to an 11:00 sacrament meeting at another ward so that Rob could take the kids to ours at one but I got home and Chloe was having such a good time with her daddy, and he was enjoying her so much that I decided I could use another dose of church and they could use more time together so I took the kids and went for two more hours. (That was about all my recovering tail-bone could take).

Daddy was excited to get to feed her for his first time and Chloe seemed to take the bottle pretty well.


They took a nap together during church and another nap after church. I came in and found my sweet honey sleeping next to my sweet baby girl. What a precious sight they were! I was afraid I'd wake them up taking pics, but it was a risk I couldn't resist!! :)



**Molly got to feed Chloe for the first time as well that evening, there was a little left in her bottle from earlier. Molly also got to hold her up on her shoulder in burping position for the first time.

**Ben asked to hold her and held her for quite a while. He'd only asked/held her 2 or 3 times previously. He's very cute/sweet with her though.

(Too bad my camera was upstairs and I didn't get to document these fun things with the kids... At least Paula took a pic of Molly holding Chloe up on her shoulder.) :P

4 comments:

paws said...

Those pics of Rob and Chloe are SO sweet. What a good daddy.

Serin said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE cosleeping pictures! Too cute! How fun for them to get some quality time together and it's a good thing you risked the pictures. ;)

I heard that GREAT news that you're coming out for Rhea and Sophie's birthday party! SO excited!! Might I recommend bringing your pump with you so that you can pump/feed while you're driving. :)

Rob said...

paws: Yeah. He is a good daddy!! :)

serin: We are coming for the party!! Do you mind if we stay with you?
That's good advice to pump while we're driving.

Misty.

Serin said...

Of course you can stay here! I even have a crib set up downstairs. Or I have a bassinet if you prefer

Footer