Could she BE any cuter?? I need a full length picture for my ankle biters blog, that is if you'll let her be on it ;)one more week!
Aww...♥ She's so cute in that little dress. I think Rhea only wore it once, so get a lot of use out of it, will ya?
And I love that you have a little burp rag under her face to protect your quilt. LOL The practicalities of a newborn.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Could she BE any cuter?? I need a full length picture for my ankle biters blog, that is if you'll let her be on it ;)
one more week!
Aww...♥ She's so cute in that little dress. I think Rhea only wore it once, so get a lot of use out of it, will ya?
And I love that you have a little burp rag under her face to protect your quilt. LOL The practicalities of a newborn.
Post a Comment