I'm 3 Days Old:
Daddy changing my diaper
I met my older cousin Milo and his mom,
my favorite Aunt Amber.
Milo is almost exactly 2 months older than I am.
But guess what?! He was only a bit longer,
although he definitely had more meat on his bones. :)
I slept the whole time, so I guess I'll have to get to know Milo another day.
I'm 4 Days Old:
I was getting ready for my first outing
...it's hard work
...had to stop and rest. :)
My big sister Molly loves to help take care of me any chance she gets...
She helped Daddy give me my first bath at home...
I didn't like the bath very much...
but I felt much better once they took me out and put me in that nice warm towel!!
...I'm so lucky to have such a cool big sister!!
All ready to go....
My 1st Outing: Getting my biliruben tested.
(Note: Mommy had never heard of biliruben.
When the hospital doctor told us we had to get my biliruben level checked,
Mommy thought: "Who's Billy Ruben?!? And what does he have to do with my baby?!")
P.S. My biliruben level was down when they tested it!!
I got to meet my favorite Aunt Maria...
I'm named after her!!
Ahhhh....I'm SO loved!!!
4 comments:
So cute. :) Kiss those little cheeks for me.
Awwww, she is soooo cute! I wanna meet that little munchkin so bad! Did I tell you that whenever I show Brayden a picture of her he just smiles and smiles. I think he knows her. <3
Paws- I sure will....everyday! :)
Serin- That's so cute! I bet he does! :)
P.S. Have you tried the cloth diapers?
Post a Comment