Ooops!! I let week 34 slip by without taking a belly shot. :-/
Oh well. 35 will have to do....and actually it's 35 and 1 day.

And, I'm too lazy to insert all those other pics for comparison purposes so you'll just have to check em' out by clicking here and here. :)
5 comments:
You look so cute!!! I think I like the pregnancy belly the most when it's almost 'done' (like from week 30 to 34ish)...it just looks nice and pregnant without having the dragging and huge look of the last weeks. Beautiful.
You look great! Are you getting uncomfortable and antsy yet? ;)
You look great! Can't wait to rub that belly!
Thanks guys!! I do feel uncomfortable much of the time, and I'm TRYING to not feel antsy. :P I want to let her come when she's ready and therefore not feel tied to my EDD. (But as every woman who's gone through this could probably attest: "easier said than done!")
You look so cute and amazing! I am really excited to meet this little Sweet Pea! Any names yet? We feel really bad about missing the baby shower. We didn't find out about it until after the fact (you know how it goes with the mail at my mom's house). Love ya!
Jamie
Post a Comment