You look so cute! As for the Braxton-Hicks contractions...hmmmm, I know they do start occuring in the 3rd trimester. I don't know that you should be having them all the time. I'd ask my OB/Gyn if I were you if that's normal and ok. They aren't the real thing, so it shouldn't matter, I guess, but at the same time they say they prepare your body for the 'real' thing. You don't want to be 'prepared' to early, since you still have 12 weeks. Dunno...I really don't know. I think I'd just call and ask and make sure it's fine.
I need a name for this baby. Every time I think of a hat I want to make for her, I have nothing to call her. And Sweet Pea doesn't work, because that's what I call Rhea!
Peg: sorry, I didn't know you call Rhea that too! :/ I'm struggling with a name...names are just so....permanent, you know? It's so hard to know what's going to be the name for HER! :P
Serin: the BH don't hurt, they just wear me out!! It's the feeling of having done a bunch of sit ups without actually doing them, just the worn out feeling you get after. :P
5 comments:
You look so cute! As for the Braxton-Hicks contractions...hmmmm, I know they do start occuring in the 3rd trimester. I don't know that you should be having them all the time. I'd ask my OB/Gyn if I were you if that's normal and ok. They aren't the real thing, so it shouldn't matter, I guess, but at the same time they say they prepare your body for the 'real' thing. You don't want to be 'prepared' to early, since you still have 12 weeks. Dunno...I really don't know. I think I'd just call and ask and make sure it's fine.
You look pregnant! And so cute!
I need a name for this baby. Every time I think of a hat I want to make for her, I have nothing to call her. And Sweet Pea doesn't work, because that's what I call Rhea!
You look so cute and happy! Do the BH hurt or are they just annoying?
And you really popped between 24 and 28 weeks!
Thanks guys!
Peg: sorry, I didn't know you call Rhea that too! :/ I'm struggling with a name...names are just so....permanent, you know? It's so hard to know what's going to be the name for HER! :P
Serin: the BH don't hurt, they just wear me out!! It's the feeling of having done a bunch of sit ups without actually doing them, just the worn out feeling you get after. :P
Post a Comment