Tuesday, September 8, 2009

24 Weeks!

I'm 24 weeks today so I figured it's time for another belly shot. :P Only I just remembered before bed, so it's a lovely end of the day, in my pajamas shot, courtesy of Ben (my son). :)


Also, according to the poll, it seems that "Gunnor" lost the contest...by a long shot....sorry Rob. :P


One more thing. The adoption agency let us know that we're not eligible to adopt since we're prego, and won't be until Dec. 2010. I'm honestly relieved to not have an infant right now. We would have taken him/her if we felt right about it and he/she had been offered to us, but deep down I'm glad to only have one baby to get used to at a time!!

6 comments:

Serin said...

Aw, such a cute baby bump!

Did you fess up and tell the agency you are preggo? It's probably a good thing to only get one at a time. :)

paws said...

I, too, agree with that policy. One is enough!

Romi said...

No actually we didn't, she called and said she heard through the grapevine. I think the adoption secretary found out because she's a neighbor/ward member/long-time friend of my mom's. I don't think my mom told her but she probably heard through someone in my mom's ward. :) That or she figured it out from my adoption blog. I was inadvertently signed into my adoption blog when I posted the last post, the one titled "Doctor...Today?!?! Oooops!" and I think it would have been pretty obvious if she'd read that. :P Either way, now she knows. And she told me (although she was very nice about it) that we'd promised to notify them if we ever got prego. I couldn't remember that rule. Ooops. :)

vetsac said...

Gunnor? A long shot? Ha!

vetsac said...

(get it? Gun? shot? Ha ha...)

Romi said...

Ha Ha, I get it. LOL :)

Footer