Aren't ultrasounds so fun! I just wish I could get one every week to see how the little one is growing. Especially on bad days when I feel like crud then I can look at the baby and remember why I'm doing this again. In the meantime, I must look at my ultrasound pictures like 3 times a week or more. Gotta love 'em!
5 comments:
Misty, you are such a cute pregnant girl! I'm so excited for you.
Aren't ultrasounds so fun! I just wish I could get one every week to see how the little one is growing. Especially on bad days when I feel like crud then I can look at the baby and remember why I'm doing this again. In the meantime, I must look at my ultrasound pictures like 3 times a week or more. Gotta love 'em!
Love the profile! (I can only see one, is there more?)
Did you get my texts?
Serin: There should be 2 pics coming up in this post. The profile and a 3-D pic.
Texts: yes, got them. Sorry got distracted when I was about to reply. :-P
Now I see the 3D one! She's so cute already! ♥
Post a Comment