
I went for my first ultrasound yesterday and they were excited to solve the mystery of how far along I am. I told them my best guess was 8 weeks. As soon as they found the baby in there, they told me it was much larger than 8 weeks. The system determined 9.5 weeks, with a due date of December 29th.

It was so fun to actually see "Himher" in there, with a little heart beat and wiggling like crazy. I balled of course...but hey, I'm allowed, right?! I'm pregnant. ;)
I read here about my baby's size and development, apparently it's about an inch long right now.
6 comments:
Always a miracle, but even more so this time. :)
sweet. If you're already 9 weeks or something along, it'll be only another 10 weeks or so until you find out what you're having! How exciting. Cute little blurb.
Himher is already adorable!
Well, I teared up just seeing the ultrasound picture! I can thank my mom for that! But paws hit the nail on the head...so..so..so happy for you all.
very, very exciting!!!! I'm so happy for you.
Congratulations Misty! That is exciting news! We are so happy for you and your family!
Post a Comment