Friday, May 15, 2009

The Tests...

As per requested: a picture of the first test done at the insta-care lab...I didn't keep the other one that they had to do because I doubted the veracity of the first...but it looks exactly the same. :)

Ever since the moment they gave us our life-changing news at the insta-care, I've been in shock and having a hard time believing that it could really be true. I told my sister Maria that I was thinking about going and buying a whole box of pregnancy tests and using them all just to help myself believe and let it sink in. She told me that she had one at her house that I could have so she grabbed it for me. I used it this afternoon and it was a new-fangled, handy-dandy, digital kind that prints the results of the test right on the screen...well...how can I doubt that?! :)


Thanks Maria. ;)

10 comments:

Franziska Patterson said...

I think you should get a box of tests. It's fun, and it helps to realize it's true. I think I took 2 more tests after the first one. I just had a hard time believing it. Henry thought I was crazy. Oh well...how often do you get to pee on something in your life, and it has a good consequence?

Yellie said...

Misty, I am so excited for you. I got all teary when I read your post! That is wonderful news!!

paws said...

I only ever took one, and Serin thought it was weird. :P

Serin said...

Yes, paws is definitely weird in that respect. ;)

Those are the most beautiful positive pregnancy tests I have ever seen! I love the "bio hazard" bag. lol

Romi said...

Thanks for all your love and support, all y'all!!

Romi said...

P.S. Amy and Yellie...can I have an invite to your blogs? :)
randm.woellhaf@msn.com

sassley said...

What wonderful news!! You deserve this sweet miracle :)

I don't think PAWS is all that weird. I only took one test and apparently all it took was one because I was indeed prego. When is your due date? WOW I am so excited for your family!!

Jenna and Daniel said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting. I made my doctors office draw blood labs every 3 days for two weeks when I was pregnant with Sam, because I was sure there was some mistake.

Kristy said...

Oh Misty!!!! That is so awesome! It is funny the ways we find out sometimes. I was actually going in for an x-ray when I found out I was pregnant with Miles! Congratulations! What a blessing.

Heidi Bingham said...

Wow...I am so happy for you, so happy!!!! I just wanted to cry when I read your post...I am glad everyone was okay from the accident. Congrats!!!

Footer