For family night we decided to try our hands at kayaking again. This time we went a little more prepared: We brought towels (to sit on in the car), we wore swimsuits, GM didn't wear any of his "gear" that can rust or get in the way :P, and all who didn't wear sandals last time did this time. We also brought workout gloves in hopes we wouldn't get blisters this time (GM and I). It worked for GM, for me I got a tiny blister anyway and my hands turned orange from the orange dye in my leather work-out gloves. :P "No vale la pena!"
After kayaking we went to a nearby park for the kids to play for a while. Then we went to the pool for a quick swim and then returned home for family night treat.
4 comments:
That is some family night! Looks like fun (and I love all the new posts!)
Cute pictures!
I love nights like that! Too bad summer is quickly ending.
You guys are so good to do things together - go you!
Post a Comment