
My mom gave me a quick explanation of how it works (kind of complicated to learn)and the instruction book and I was off. I thought, no sweat!! Yeah right!! Well I cleaned all of the tile in my client's house and learned tons in the process. Unfortunately not enough though, because when I got home I looked at the Internet and they had tips that would have helped me VERY MUCH!! But I didn't let that knowledge go to waste. My mom was anxious to have it back for some cleaning (already?!?! I thought I'd get to keep it for a couple of weeks :P.) so I went to town on my own house. It does so much more than I even imagined. GM and his parents were laughing at me and my new toy...wishful thinking. :P I still learned more things as I cleaned my own house with it but I love it!! I loved the fact that the steam was sanitizing my bathroom and I didn't even need to use cleaning agents most of the time!! And the cleaning agents they make/sell/include (I'm not exactly sure) are all "green" so I didn't feel like I needed a haz-mat mask to clean the shower.
I even steamed a jacket for GM with it. :)
4 comments:
I wuld love a machine that would actually clean grout!
We were joking about all the things you could use this machine for. Rob finally said "Think of all the money we could save on toilet paper!" rofl
rofl at Rob!
I would love a toy like that! How much are they? We should all go in on one :p
Uh if the plan is to use it for the reasons that Rob stated then no thanks I will pass on sharing THAT with the whole family. But really that is funny and it does sound like a great little tool.
Post a Comment