This seemed fun when I read it on my friend's blog so I decided to do it too. :)
1. As a comment on this post, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you know me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.
11 comments:
One fun memory of you was when I missed my flight in Chicago and we went to Olive Garden (with Rob, of course). It was fun to talk without 100 (or 5) kids running around. :)
That *was* lots of fun Serin!!
Cute new pic, btw.
My favorite memories of you involve cleaning and commiserating about boys. It was always so nice to have a friend who knew what I was going through from first-hand experience. And all those dinners you fed me were really good, too.
A funny memory is when I brought a date over to meet you and GM and you told me later that you worried about whether or not he would like you guys. LOL. SO glad I found LOML!
I remember lots of very late nights talking and watching movies and your fabulous yellow chair. I still love that chair and wish I had one with character like that. When I think of you I think of fun times. I am so happy to know you. We need to get together and make some new memories.
I like that idea...except, I think I lost my blog readership, so I won't get any memories in return.
I'm trying to think of any specific, cool memory. But all kinds of random stuff comes to my mind: I remember being at your sealing, and how special it felt in the sealing room (despite the stuff the sealer said that didn't quite fit your situation). And I remember us talking a lot about certain guys , especially after your Alaska trip. I also remember one time where I was complaining about the good ol' USA again, and you said something that really made me think and determine to be more considerate. You kind of said something along the lines of how you really loved being my friend, and understood my points but how you also loved your home country and that it was a little hard or hurtful to hear all those bad things...after that I decided to try to not "hurt" my American friends with my complaints anymore.
I remember us sharing a room at the Tanners home and how almost every morning your alarm clock would go off and you would never hear it. No matter how loud it was or how close it was to your head, you couldn't wake up to it. So, I became your alarm clock for you. I sure miss those days!!!
Um, your new background is ...eye catching ;)
Was my background all messed up?? I've been so busy I haven't had a chance to log on for quite a while.
Do you remember helping Nate plan his proposal to Kathy? We were so mischievous...but then I can't believe that we followed him up there! I don't think that helped him feel any less nervous! It was a fun day for us girls though! :) Also I remember going to Aida in SLC and singing the soundtrack all month long. That was a fun summer!
It says bandwidth exceeded for photobucket. I suppose it could just be me, but your blog is the only one that does it!
It's not just Serin. LOML thinks you may have too many pictures on photobucket or something. It makes the rest of your blog illegible.
Post a Comment