Sunday, March 2, 2008

Sick

We went to AZ for the weekend as you may well know if you've read imutimuinc lately (since I'm way behind here). When we got back it was warm and we hoped against hope that we brought the warm weather back with us from AZ...and that it was here to stay...yeah right!! :P Well, about the time the cold started rolling in (it snowed quite a bit yesterday), I started coming down with some kind of head cold I guess. But I think it's my body's way of rebelling and telling me to take me back to the warm weather!! It was SO nice while it lasted!!

Come back soon...travel-blogs to come.

3 comments:

Serin said...

We enjoyed nice weather after our vacation until today when we got a bunch of snow. I'm sick of it!

paws said...

When I saw that picture of Ben looking out the window into the snowy airport I suddenly got painfully homesick for snow. Hopefully we'll get to have just a little of it when we move.

Romi said...

Yeah...that would be perfect...just a little taste of it is so much better than a whole stinkin' winter of getting dumped on!! You guys got it figured out!! :)

Footer