Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Birthday MC!

I promised I would post pictures from MC's Birthday Party. Unfortunately in the heat of the moment, trying to direct all of my "help" (GM, 5 sisters and my mom) I forgot to ask somebody to be photographer the entire time. My one sis with her nice camera was on jewelry making and dress ups duty before she began the Glam Picture Photo Shoot. Close to the end I finally remembered to snap few. :P

The girls had so much fun!! At the hair station (there were two) the got to pick some sparkly hair clippies to add to their hair and take home. They also got to choose straight, curly, up, down, etc.

At the nails stop they got to keep a little polish from a little bowl of nail polishes. (They all had a little princess crown for the handle of the polish). :) (This sister was also in charge of making the cake for me. She made it purse shaped and MC got to help decorate the cupcakes, she was very proud of her cupcakes.) :)

At the makeup station (Which didn't quite turn out like I'd hoped, most of the time it was me doing the makeup because I forgot to tell my sis that I'd wanted for the makeup that the party was at my mom's instead of at my house :/ ...so she got there pretty late and could only do one girl. Which happens to be the only girl you can tell has any makeup on...can you pick out which one she is?? :P Oh well, the girls felt all excited and special to have their makeup done.) they got to pick a lip gloss/key chain to keep and wear along with getting all made-up.

At the jewelry spot one of my sisters helped them create a choker to wear from a pile of beads they got to pick from. Then that same sister helped them pick out dress-up outfits AND did the photo shoot. :)

Besides eating, and MC opening her presents, the girls did their own thing the rest of the time. They danced and posed in front of a huge mirror I had set up for them. (It was big enough to be full length (for them) and for two or three girls to stand in front of at the same time). They also ran and played in the 'gym', swinging on the rope or turning off the lights and running into each other. :P I had thought about several other activities I could have them do (like designing fashion clothes on paper, decorating a frame for their pictures, decorating a purse...etc) but in the end I opted to keep it more simple which I think turned out well because the girls had so much fun just playing....go figure. :)

4 comments:

Justin and Diana said...

Sounds like fun! Thanks for the pictures!

Paula said...

Sound like a great success! I think all of us BIG girls want a party like that!

Paula said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
sassley said...

What pretty little girls and such a treat to get all glam-a-fied. Great job Misty!!

Footer