On that note, here's our progress: We're on our way with the letter. ML has his personal interview tomorrow evening with our case worker. So now we need to put together two 8 & 1/2 by 11 scrapbook pages that show our family in a nutshell. These are the pictures we were thinking of using. It's kind of like a collage.
If any of you have any pictures of us that you think would be good, or know of any, we'd love to have them. :) Our pictures are mostly supposed to be of us as a couple and us all together as a family.
1 comment:
I never emailed you back about your letter, but I loved it! I cried. :p
That picture of you all is really cute and I love all the candids below. They really show how much fun you have as a family. :)
Post a Comment