Friday, December 28, 2007

Christmas Eve ...It's about time

I feel like my brain is mush lately. As I go about my day I'll think of things to write about but then as I sit down at the computer for a few seconds everything escapes me... so I've decided rather than write anything current I'll just tell you about Christmas Eve. :P I know, I know I've been quite the slacker blogger lately, oh well. C'est la vie.

So here's our Christmas Eve: We started out the day, well let me amend that, ML and BR started out the day by going sledding. I got to sleep in, (which I quite enjoy, refer to previous post: "Late Night Addictions", nope still haven't gotten over that one...maybe this year.) After sledding ML went with his dad to a shooting range and got to try out some "really cool, big guns!" I'm not sure if I got the quote right, but you should have seen the grins on their faces and the sparkle in their eyes when they got back and told us all about it. While they were gone the kids played on the wii, of course, and ML's mom and I worked on dinner and we took MC and ran a few quick errands. We had a nice turkey dinner when we were all back home. We'd thought about taking tracks downtown in the evening after dinner but as we looked outside at the terribly blizzardy weather, we decided that it was a perfect night to stay at home and cuddle up in front of....the TV. So we watched Mr. Kruegar's Christmas, read the Christmas story, opened pajamas, and then watched The Polar Express. It was a great evening, well spent!

5 comments:

Serin said...

Boys and their guns! :p

Sounds like you guys had a fun day though!

Justin and Diana said...

This is what amazes me: Ronan has never had a gun and to my knowledge the first play gun he ever saw was a christmas, but he has for months, picked up a toy and used it as a gun. Go figure, I guess it is in the genes

Wayne said...

Definitons please! Who is ML, BR, and MC?

Serin said...

Her definitions are on the right side, but ML="my love" aka her husband, BR= her son and MC= her daughter.

Wayne said...

Stupid me. I didn't see them until they were pointed out to me.

Footer